Casualty General AdjusterFarmers Alliance Mutual Insurance
Casualty General Adjuster (Claims)
Farmers Alliance Mutual Insurance Company is seeking an Experienced and Talented candidate to fill an available Casualty General Adjuster position in our Claims Department.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must have excellent verbal and written
- Must understand the need for and the
ability to submit timely reports and
diligently document claim files.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong Customer Services Skills
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree or equivalent work experience, required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Casualty Claims Adjusting experience required, including Auto BI.
- AIC designation and/or CPCU designation
Competitive Benefits including: Health, Group Life, Vacation, 401(k) Retirement Plan.At Farmers Alliance, employees are not just considered team members, they are family. With a proud heritage of providing rewarding careers to professionals for over 125 year, Farmers Alliance is building on that foundation for future generations.