Store ManagerG & W Foods
Responsible for all day to day operations of the store. Responsible. Responsible for developing store associates to achieve desired business results. Be very involved with the perishable departments of the store, these departments separate us from many of our competitors.
Position Location: Fredonia, Kansas – Relocation is a MUST.
Pay: $50,000 +, depending on experience
Reports To: District Supervisor
Supervises: All store employees
Company Overview: G&W Foods is a growing grocery store chain located in many small towns in Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas. We have 27 stores and operate under G&W Foods, Country Mart, Apple Market, Sunfest, Cash Saver and Farmers Markets. The general office is located in Willow Springs, Missouri. The owners of the company are Bruce Grisham and Dan Williams the First initial of their last names is where G&W came from.
Additional Job Functions:
- Create a favorable shopping experience for our customers
- Create merchandising and operating plans
- Manage total operations of the store
- Drive sales with department managers to produce maximum sales and profits
- Create a strong relationship with local community organizations
- Solve issues and concerns of associates and costumers
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1 year minimum experience as the store manager or assistant
- MUST be willing to relocate to Fredonia, Kansas