3 & 5-axis CNC Machinists, EDM Operator and 2nd Shift WeldersGalaxy Technologies
3 & 5-axis CNC Machinists
- Working knowledge of G-codes
- Know speeds and feeds to edit program when necessary
- Able to use micrometers and other measurement devices
- Basic math skills
- Able to read and interpret blue-prints and set-up documents
- Minimum of one year CNC, Sink and Wire EDM machining experience.
- Experience with Mastercam.
- Ability to use precision measuring tools such as I.D. and O.D. micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, dial indicators and scales.
- Operate computer and computer software, to include Microsoft Office products.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
2nd Shift Welders
- TIG (Aluminum, Steel & Stainless)
- MIG (Aluminum & Steel)
- Plasma, Bridgeport Machines, etc.
- Aerospace fabrication experience a must
GALAXY is a successful, fast paced, growing company with excellent benefits including 401(k), Medial, Vision, Dental and Company paid AD&D, LT disability, & life insurance. Wages comparable to experience.
Climate Controlled State of the Art Shop Tooling for the Aerospace & Plastics Industries
Galaxy is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer