Sales RepresentativeGOPHER MEDICAL INC
This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating sales of the organization’s products within a specified region. The position develops, maintains, and interacts with a broad scope of new and existing customers, predominantly through phone and electronic communication.
- Develop and increase sales revenue to meet quota.
- Cold call prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Contact new and existing customers through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, and fax to communicate company’s products and services offered.
- Nurture and maintain current relationships with customers through interpersonal communication both through technology and face to face interaction.
- Utilize Salesforce, Pardot, AIMS, and Microsoft Office software programs for record-keeping communication with customers.
- Keep informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Check competitive activity and develop new methods of attaining customers.
- Responds to requests from customers for information. Address any customer questions and handle complaints.
- Attend company’s registered trade shows.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations for potential or existing customers.
- Engage in technical discussions with customers.
- Collaborate with marketing and support to facilitate new company campaigns, programs, and offerings to customers.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Presentation Skills
- Personal Effectiveness
This job operates in a professional office environment. This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as phones, computers, photocopiers, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully complete the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit, and use hands. The employee will need the ability to lift medical equipment and gather orders together for customers.
Position Type/Expected Hours:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position will require monthly travel to trade shows and to customer sites. Some travel will be local and some will be out of state and overnight travel should be expected.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in medical equipment sales for at least 4 years.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in customer service
- Technical experience in servicing medical equipment
- Experience with Salesforce
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, and responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Activities, duties, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.