Experienced TechniciansHatchett Buick GMC
Wichita, KS Full time
Posted on September 26, 2017
- · Responsible for conducting routine service on vehicles and for diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles.
- · Most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the technical aspects of vehicles.
- · Works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisor.
- · Uses the computer to determine how long a given repair or service will take and keeps the Service Advisor or team leader abreast of repair progress so that additional work may be scheduled.
- · Good communicator, immediately telling the Service Advisor and Parts Department if a part needs to be ordered and asking for clarification if a work order is not clear or seems incorrect.
- · Capable of correctly performing complicated repair sequences according to established procedures. Knows the shop area and the availability of special tools that might be needed. Is detail-oriented and writes on the work order the repairs completed, the parts required, and the labor to be charged. Documents any other vehicle problems that were noted during servicing.
- · Capable of working independently, managing his or her time and work flow
Pre-employment drug screen, background check and valid driver’s license required.
You will need a valid KS DL with less than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years.
Equal Opportunity Employer