Sales ConsultantHatchett Hyundai West
Hiring for the West and East locations!
- Great Benefits
- Commissioned Sales
- No Sundays
- Training Included
The Sales Associate:
- Is focused on the process of understanding and meeting customer needs.
- Should demonstrate sensitivity toward customers and a strong interest in exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Must have polished communication skills with customers, including the ability to present the dealerships products.
- Must work with the Sales Manager in completing sales contracts that meet customers’ needs.
- Is capable of addressing customer hesitation and resistance.
- Presents a positive image of the dealership, both in mode of dress and in helpful and friendly attitude.
Must have valid KS Driver’s License
Must be able to obtain a KS Sales License
Hatchett Hyundai West & East provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hatchett Hyundai West & East complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.