Pace Systems Integration TechnicianHBD Technology
HBD, a DH Pace Company, Inc., is seeking an experienced Technician / Installer to Install / Service commercial electronic security systems. Will be responsible for Installation and Service of Access Control Systems, CCTV/Video Monitoring, Intrusion Alarm Systems, ID Badge Systems, Intercoms/Emergency Phones, and Parking Control/Turnstiles from start to finish. You will also interact with customers, vendors, other service providers to troubleshoot potential issues and discuss trends in the field.
- Installation of Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Intercom, Emergency Phone, and Parking Revenue Systems
- Interact with Customers, Vendors, and other Contractors on-site to properly coordinate successful installations
- Drive to the jobsite per instruction of manager, assess customer's service/repair needs and complete the repair of the product to the customer's satisfaction and complete service documentation
- Consistently seek and promote business opportunities for service, sales and preventative maintenance contracts. Acquire knowledge of all products and pricing to be capable of pricing, marketing, and selling replacement products and repair parts
- Maintain safe working environment and upon completion of day's work ensure job site is clean and clear of debris.
- Ensure that all job tickets and time sheets are completed, signed and submitted accurately to ensure all tickets are processed in a timely manner and all time sheets reach the payroll department before cutoff
- Complete all job tickets and collects COD's when applicable; call management if a problem occurs with the collection or scope of work changes
- Maintain inventory on truck and have knowledge and understanding of all parts, part numbers and part descriptions
- High School Diploma or Genera Education Degree
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience in installation of electronic security systems for commercial facilities
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Electro/mechanical aptitude
- Understanding of relay logic
- Basic networking skills
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.