Leasing Agent at Cimarron ApartmentsHighbridge Management
Evening and weekend schedule. Desired applicant will be personable, self-motivated and dependable. Proficient use of Microsoft Office is essential.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Showing available apartments to prospective residents
- Answering phones
- Emailing correspondence
- Collection of rents and deposits
- Assisting existing residents
- Working directly with on-site maintenance personnel
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with company personnel
- Assisting Property Manager with resident move ins and move outs
- Walking units to ensure complex standards are being met
- Supporting Property Manager with as needed projects
- Aiding in the marketing of the community as needed
Highbridge Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Highbridge Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.