CustodianHillside Christian Church
· Demonstrate the aptitude and competence for executing the duties and responsibilities of job description
· Keep building and premises neat and clean including clearing snow and ice
· Clean all rooms and corridors (dust furniture, sweep, mop and vacuum)
· Clean and disinfect all restrooms and drinking fountains
· Comply with all policies, rules and regulations
· Requires the ability to manually move, lift and carry up to 50 + lbs.
· Ability to climb up and down stairs and ladders
· Work the hours of 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
· Other duties as required
· Opportunity of overtime
Hillside Christian Church provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hillside Christian Church complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.