Coordinator of Outreach ServicesHutchinson Community College
- Coordinate college credit classes and enrollment services at area high schools and other Outreach locations.
- Identify and recommend qualified faculty for teaching assignments and conduct evaluations at area high schools and Outreach locations.
- Develop and manage processes that support students and faculty at Outreach locations.
- Plan and offer Life-long Learning non-credit classes including the recommendation and assignment of qualified instructors.
- Develop a Life Long Learning Advisory Committee to seek input for ongoing and expanded non-credit course offerings.
- Collaborate with the HutchCC Marketing Department to develop and implement marketing materials and promotional activities for Outreach services, concurrent enrollment, and life-long learning.
- Provide assistance in the planning and implementation of professional development activities for faculty.
- Collaborate with the Quest Center Director to develop and provide educational and training opportunities and services. Co-chair Quest Center staff meetings.
- Provide direction and supervision to clerical staff as assigned.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed including some evenings and weekends.
- Arrive on time for work, attend work regularly, and successfully complete the responsibilities of the position.
- Comply with HutchCC policies, procedures, and practices.
- Serve actively on campus committees.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director of Outreach.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Two to three years of community college and/or Adult Education experience preferred.
- The ability to provide leadership and successfully market HutchCC programs and course offerings.
- The ability to provide customer service, work independently in a student-centered environment, possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software preferred.
- Physical requirements: Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills; The ability to understand words and respond effectively and appropriately; Visual acuity to view a computer terminal; Ability to travel to outreach locations; Light/Indoor work environment -
- Mental requirements include the ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions about the position.
- Physical and mental qualifications must be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation. -The qualifications listed are guidelines for selection purposes; alternative qualifications may be substituted if sufficient to perform the duties.
SALARY and STATUS:
- The salary is commensurate with qualifications as determined by HutchCC administration. This full-time administrative staff position is 12 months annual, benefit eligible, and exempt.
APPLICATION to include:
Letter of Interest
HutchCC Administrative/Instructional Application
Submit your application materials to:
HUMAN RESOURCES, STUDENT UNION
HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
1300 NORTH PLUM
HUTCHINSON, KS 67501
The selected candidate will be required to submit official, non-issued to student, transcripts.
HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
To view the HutchCC Non-Discrimination Notice, please visit www.hutchcc.edu
HutchCC reserves the right to revise job responsibilities as the need occurs. This position announcement does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment; rather, it is a clarification of the responsibilities of the position. This job description may be changed at any time by the HutchCC administration.