Wealth AdvisorIMA Wealth, Inc.
What You’ll Do: IMA Wealth, an investment advisory firm, takes a consultative approach with our clients by providing individualized and objective advice from our experienced team of wealth management advisors.
Role: This role continuously expands the client base for IMA Wealth by building relationships with prospective and existing clients in a team environment.
- Provide wealth management services to high net worth individuals while working collaboratively with an investment team, client service professionals and administrators
- Seek new client and business relationships
- Manage existing client relationships
- Follow processes to ensure a consistent excellent client experience
- Design and present investment plans based on the financial planning process
- Become an integral part of the IMA Wealth team
- Team player
- Integrity and professionalism
- Problem solver
- Networking and prospecting
- Strong communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in technology and ability to learn new procedures
- 1-5 years of professional experience
- CFP or CFA preferred
- License requirements includes NASD Series 65 or NASD Series 66 (Registered Investment Advisor Combined Examination).
- Life Insurance and Variable Contracts licenses are needed in order to be employed through the broker/dealer subsidiary to market company retirement plans
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Strong client focus and proven ability to think in terms of the client experience and perspective
- Highly motivated, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, excellent judgment and analytical abilities
- Commitment to being a fiduciary, strong investment knowledge, and willingness to embrace a high standard for client service