Avionics Sales & Support Manager
Avionics Sales & Support Manager
Responsible for achieving outstanding product sales and providing exceptional customer support to customers throughout the sales process, delivery, and installation of IS&S products. This position is located in Wichita, KS.
- Manage Innovative Solutions and Support’s satellite office
- Leads specific Sales efforts
- Develops and manages strategies to exceed or meet company sales goals
- Personally, interact with customers to develop business and close sales
- Provides accurate sales projections, activity reports, revenue, and costs
- Enhances the company’s image
- Responsible to understand our competition and accurately assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Provide total leadership in the attainment of goals with respect to revenue, product support, quality, asset management, safety, compliance, and customer service.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer regarding product performance, sparing requirements, repair order status, contract performance, required reporting, etc.
- Represent IS&S at industry and processional meetings, conferences, and trade shows as required.
- Ensure communication of key business/customer issues to employees.
- Ensure the Customer Service/ Product Support Organization achieves the following:
- Complete Satisfaction of all IS&S customers.
- Act as a liaison between customers and other departments of IS&S.
- Ensure customer technical questions of IS&S products are properly answered via phone, fax, e-mail, etc. Proper resolution of these questions is achieved by troubleshooting technical problems and issues and determining a technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications.
- Provide on-site assistance to customers during installation and configuration of IS&S products.
- Bachelor of Science in Business/ Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in Avionics Sales and Sales Management or 8 years in of direct selling/sales management within the aerospace industry
- Two (2) years minimum experience dealing with avionics product sales, installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Previous customer service and field support experience.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptable and flexible work hours.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with ISO 9000.
- Pilot License a plus
- A positive reputation within the aerospace industry
To view the full job description and apply for the Avionics Sales & Support position, please visit: https://innovative-ss.com/
Come be a part of our growing team!
Innovative Solutions & Support (IS&S) is a diversified international avionics supplier to civil, military, business, and commercial markets, and operators. IS&S manufactures a broad range of RVSM compliant Air Data Systems, Flat Panel Display Systems, Fuel quantity and flow measurement and Engine Hydraulic displays. Innovative Solutions and Support offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge Product Design and High Output Production and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. We seek committed individuals interested in joining an informed, talented team involved in all aspects of the organization from product development through customer delivery and installation. We take pride in the quality of our products; our commitment to our customers and our employees, who shape the IS&S culture.
We are looking for an Avionics Sales and Support Manager to manage our satellite office in Wichita, KS. This position will be responsible for achieving outstanding product sales and providing exceptional customer support to customers throughout the sales process, delivery, and installation of IS&S products.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, ESPP, life insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation, and holidays.