2nd Shift Production SupervisorJ R Custom Metal Products, Inc.
Directly manages employees for our 2nd shift production group. This position is accountable for supervising, scheduling and leading the work areas to meet production goals. The ideal candidate would have a background in Laser, CNC Brake, Saw & Shear areas of manufacturing operations.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB TASKS:
- Managing and directing production activities within the organization.
- Collaborate with internal departments to achieve optimal results.
- Reviewing orders and conferring with scheduling, engineering, purchasing and others to resolve production problems.
- Providing input on and use production tracking, quality control systems, maintenance reports, or other operational reports, to detect production issues and provide solutions.
- Ensuring safety systems and procedures are followed.
- Identifying staffing constraints and provide position hiring recommendations.
- Identify relevant training needs to improve performance across the organization for employee development and education.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to the role and level of responsibility of position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory or lead role.
- Experience with applicable fabrication equipment , preferred
- Or any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.