Powder Coat Painter/LaborerJ R Custom Metal Products, Inc.
Responsible for the preparation, loading, and unloading of parts for the automated powder coat paint line.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads and moved materials to and from overhead conveyer with crane assistance.
- Preps completed parts for shipping by loading parts to skids with crane assistance.
- Manually touches up any flaws found in powder coating.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety procedures.
- Manual labor tasks (lifting, carrying, dragging or pulling material, etc.)
- Use of hand tools
JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.