Tool Crib AttendantJ R Custom Metal Products, Inc.
JR Custom Metal Products is seeking a full-time, 1st shift Tool Crib Attendant that will support the production work flow through monitoring the release and return of all company tools, and equipment supplies in the tool crib. Must have basic computer skills and will be responsible for the security of the tool crib.
- Knowledge of tools, tooling equipment and supplies in production environment.
- Moderate computer experience.
- Ability to accurately measure material and count items received.
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- Experience in similar manufacturing production environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in short time frame.
- Frequent bending, squatting and twisting is required.
With eighteen years of experience in the metal fabrication business, Jesus Raul Martinez, Sr. started JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. in his garage in 1974. His equipment consisted of one welder, one press brake and his hand tools. In 40 years, this one-man shop has grown to one of Wichita’s leading family-owned businesses with closely-held values.
JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. specializes in turn-key, custom products including material handling equipment and production support equipment for large O.E.M. companies and a variety of industries.
JR Custom has the ability to engineer and fabricate new products or modify your existing designs to meet your specific requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer