Tool Crib AttendantJ R Custom Metal Products, Inc.
JR Custom Metal Products is seeking a full-time, 1st shift Tool Crib Attendant that will support the production work flow through monitoring the release and return of all company tools, and equipment supplies in the tool crib. Must have basic computer skills and will be responsible for the security of the tool crib.
- Knowledge of tools, tooling equipment and supplies in production environment.
- Moderate computer experience.
- Ability to accurately measure material and count items received.
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- Experience in similar manufacturing production environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in short time frame.
- Frequent bending, squatting and twisting is required.
JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.