Material HandlerJR Custom Metal Products, Inc.
JR Custom Metal Products is seeking a full-time, Material Handler that will support the production work flow through proper and accurate distribution of incoming raw material and products.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB TASKS:
- Responsible for loading, unloading, and moving material within or outside the plant building to insure material is organized and maintained in preplanned locations.
- Remove scrap from inside the plant and placing in appropriate bins for recycling.
- Maintain cleanliness of the outdoor areas around the facility.
- Move pallets/containers in and out of the building as necessary and responsible for keeping and pallet and container area neat and organized.
- Maintain fixture area in an organization manner.
- Mark material as needed with identifying information.
- Load, unload, and move product for internal customers within JRCM to aid with product flow by insuring parts get moved to the next work area.
- Assist in the preparation of products for shipment for the purpose of stabilizing the products to reduce breakage, and or damage during delivery.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to the role and level of responsibilities
- Must be able to follow directions and communicate clearly with other departments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and establish effective work priorities.
- Able to read blueprints preferred
- Frequent bending, squatting and twisting.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently.
JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.