Receiving ClerkJR Custom Metal Products, Inc.
JR Custom Metal Products is seeking a full-time, Receiving Clerk that will support the production work flow through proper and accurate distribution of incoming raw material and products.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB TASKS:
- Responsible for loading, unloading, and moving material within or outside the plant building to insure material is organized and maintained in preplanned locations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the outdoor areas around the facility.
- Move pallets/containers in and out of the building as necessary and responsible for keeping and pallet and container area neat and organized.
- Maintain fixture area in an organization manner.
- Mark material as needed with identifying information.
- Load, unload, and move product for internal customers within JRCM to aid with product flow by insuring parts get moved to the next work area.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to the role and level of responsibilities
- Prior overhead crane experience preferred. Forklift experience required.
- Must be able to follow directions and communicate clearly with other departments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and establish effective work priorities.
- Frequent bending, squatting and twisting.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently.