Materials CoordinatorKansas Heart Hospital
Wichita, KS Full time
Posted on November 4, 2017
Job Function: Purchasing and Inventory Control
- Requires a professional level of knowledge in financial and inventory management equivalent to that which is acquired through a financial management degree.
- Requires a high level of proficiency normally acquired through three to five years of progressively responsible work experience.
- Requires occasional weeknights and weekends.
- Understands the process of inventory coordination and cost containment. Understands the supply/instrument needs for different service lines.
- Requires a high degree of analytical ability and strategic thinking for the development of strategies and plans for the hospital.
- Requires advanced interpersonal skills to relate effectively to hospital management, physicians and department managers.
- Adherence to plans and schedules through efficient utilization of hospital prime assets.
- Involves sedentary type work with occasional standing and walking. Requires the ability to sit for prolonged periods of time using the computer.
- Equitable and favorable vendor relationships.
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting the department in all daily activities.
- Assist in planning, executing, directing, and evaluating all perpetual inventory in a fiscal manner.
- Responsible for the preparation, assembly and organization of the equipment and supplies necessary to perform the activities associated with the daily operation of the hospital.
- Assist in generating purchase orders, receiving in supplies and verifying the orders on a daily basis.
- Responsible for data projection for opening inventory, record opening for physical inventory and ongoing review of needed items on hand
- Assist the CFO in activities needed throughout the business office, which may consist of, but not limited to, analysis, preparation of financial statements and working directly with the general manager.
- Receiving and Stores: Verification of Receipt of inventory and establish locations for storage of items
- Issue, transfer and delete inventory control.
- Department Performance Evaluation Reporting
- Implement and adhere to the KHH policies and procedures.
We offer competitive compensation including an excellent benefit package.
Kansas Heart Hospital is an EOE.