Accounting Clerk - Funds ManagementKETCH
Join our accounting team and develop your accounting skills!
Full Time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Process monies pertaining to person served spending money, for both Residential and Day programs. Includes daily issuing and collecting of funds, recording and tracking receipts, and distribution of monthly reports. Serve as a backup to Accounts Receivable Clerk for daily deposits.
Pay: $12.00 an hour plus a generous benefits package provided
Competitive benefits package: Full time positions include health, vision, dental insurance, paid vacation, paid sick, paid holiday, matching 401 (k), and much more. Comprehensive paid training program and opportunities for continued career development and growth.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in Accounting
- Excel/spreadsheet experience is required
- Requires valid KS driver’s license with a good driving record
- Good communication skills a must
KETCH is an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Plan employer