Bus Drivers – FT & PTKETCH
Bus Drivers for 16 Passenger Buses – Steady hours year round! Full time & Part time positions. Come join our team in an industry you'll love! We are recruiting drivers for our 16 passenger buses - who are dependable and value safety first. Our drivers are responsible for transporting persons served safely to and from work and medical appointments. Assists with vehicle reports, record keeping and basic duties of maintaining the buses. Full time & part time weekday positions are available. FT Split shift positions M-F 6:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. plus 2:30 p.m.-5:30p.m. or PT M-F 6:30 a.m. -9:30 a.m. Position starts at $9.70/hour plus excellent full time benefits.
- High school diploma or GED
- A valid Kansas CDL with Passenger Endorsement driver’s license
- Previous driver experience required
- Good driving record
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good record keeping skills
- Ability to read routing assignments, maps, and road signs
- Good geographical knowledge of the city of Wichita
- Must be able to pass the required DOT physical, and drug & alcohol testing
- Ability to treat persons served courteously, transport them safely, and complete paperwork as requested
- Must be able to move individuals in wheel chairs on and off the vehicles using lifts - to include pushing and pulling.
Salary: $9.70 per hour plus a generous benefits package.
Benefits: Full time positions include health/vision/dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, matching 401(k), and much more.
Applicants may apply through the KETCH website at www.ketch.org
In person at: 230 S. Ida - Wichita, KS or be selecting "Apply Now"