Come join our team in an industry you'll love! We are recruiting drivers for our 16 passenger buses - who are dependable and value safety first. Our drivers are responsible for transporting persons served safely to and from work and medical appointments. Assists with vehicle reports, record keeping and basic duties of maintaining the buses. Full time weekday positions are available. FT Split shift positions M-F 6:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. plus 2:30 p.m.-5:30p.m.
Salary: $9.70/hour plus steady work hours year round and benefits package for full time positions
Requires: HS diploma/GED, valid CDL, and good driving record. Previous driving experience is preferred. Must possess current valid CDL with passenger endorsement, and must pass defensive driving classes within a reasonable time after hired. Drug and alcohol testing and DOT physical will be required.
Competitive benefits package: Full time positions include health/vision/dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, matching 401(k), and much more. Comprehensive paid training program and opportunities for continued career development and growth.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year driving experience with good driving record
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good driving record
- Good record keeping skills
- Ability to read routing assignments, maps, and road signs
- Good geographical knowledge of the city of Wichita
- Must be able to pass the required DOT physical
- Ability to treat persons served courteously, transport them safely, and complete paperwork as requested
- A valid Kansas CDL with Passenger Endorsement driver’s license
- Must be able to move individuals in wheel chairs on and off the vehicles using lifts - to include pushing and pulling.
KETCH is an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Plan employer