Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants, Health Aides and CaregiversKETCH
Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants, Health Aides and Caregivers
Consistent weekly schedules! Further your career and gain experience in a rewarding industry. Come join our team in this positive, fun and rewarding industry! Full time and part time positions – evening, weekend, and daytime shifts. A variety of shifts are available - 12 to 40+ hours per week, with consistent weekly schedules and the opportunity for extra hours (overtime). The candidates selected will get the opportunity to expand their career skills by providing supports to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in day programs or group home settings.
Our focus is on promoting independence by assisting individuals in achieving their goals – which might include teaching and coaching people on how to:
- Participate in activities, exercise, use etiquette, improve coping skills & self esteem
- Maintain living space, personal hygiene/health, and balance in their home life & weekly schedules
- Plan and prepare meals, grocery shop, operate household appliances, and learn to budget
- Prepare for and participate in leisure activities – Special Olympics, dances, parties, etc.
- Use community resources, understand their rights, and be safety aware
- Become skilled at production/assembly work and develop good work habits
Requirements: High school diploma/GED, valid driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of vehicle insurance. Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred, but not required. Requires strong communication skills, problem solving ability, time management skills, and ability to lift 50 lbs or ¼ of own body weight (whichever is less). Attendance at a two-week, weekday, day time orientation will be required – great paid training plus development opportunities!
Salary: $9.00-10.50 /hr plus comprehensive paid training, great work hours and generous benefits package
Competitive benefits package: Full time positions include health/vision/dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, matching 401(k), and much more. Comprehensive paid training program and opportunities for continued career development and growth.
KETCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AAP employer