Wichita, KS Full time
Posted on February 15, 2018
- Generally Monday - Friday 8-4:30p.m.
- Management opportunity in a rewarding industry!
- Manages Community Living facility maintenance and vehicle inspections.
- Facilitates moves and maintains furniture, equipment, supplies and inventory.
- Provides appropriate, timely, and ongoing communication.
- Requires a HS diploma/GED (General Education Development)
- Two years experience in facility maintenance
- Minimum of one year experience as a manager/supervisor in a related field.
- Additional technical education or training in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems, plumbing, electrical, appliances, residential and/or vehicle maintenance is preferred.
- Must have a valid Kansas driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to work rotating on-call hours during evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or ¼ of own body weight, whichever is less
- Some job duties may require working outdoors during inclement weather
- Salary of $14.99-$17.00 depending on experience, plus a generous benefits package.
- Health/vision/dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick/holiday
- Matching 401(k), and much more
KETCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Plan employer.