Grounds Maintenance TechnicianKETCH
A great opportunity to develop your maintenance skills in a rewarding industry! Full time position - steady hours year round, generally Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Responsible for providing grounds and exterior property upkeep and maintenance at all Ketch facilities and residential properties. Responsible for following safety policies and procedures and performing duties in a cost effective and efficient manner. Must have general maintenance knowledge and work experience; be able to use hand tools, power tools, and light shop equipment; and have good communication skills.
Salary: $11.00 per hour plus a generous benefits package.
Benefits: Full time positions include health/vision/dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, matching 401(k), and much more.
- High School diploma or accredited general educational development.
- Stable employment history.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of mowing equipment and techniques.
- General maintenance knowledge.
- Geographical knowledge of the Wichita area.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and light shop equipment.
- Willingness to learn & develop additional maintenance skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or ¼ of own body weight, whichever is less.
- Will require working outdoors in extreme weather/temperature conditions.
- Must be able to pass the background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to pass required State background check that prohibits many criminal convictions.
Ketch is an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Plan employer.