Maintenance Technician - Facilities RepairsKETCH
Join our Maintenance team in a unique industry! Full Time position, generally M-F 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. including rotating on-call hours during evenings and weekends. Responsible for upkeep and repairs to KETCH facilities and residential properties. Company provides tools, vehicle for use at work, and a clean working environment. Must have general maintenance knowledge and work experience; be able to use hand tools, power tools, and light shop equipment; and have good communication skills. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or ¼ of own body weight, whichever is less. Requires HS diploma/GED, verifiable maintenance experience, valid driver’s license, and good driving record.
Salary: Pay based on experience, plus a generous benefits package included.
Competitive benefits package: Full time positions include health/vision/dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, matching 401(k), and much more.
- High School diploma or accredited GED
- Verifiable maintenance experience
- Stable employment history
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- General maintenance knowledge
- At least one year experience in maintenance is preferred
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and light shop equipment
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Availability to work rotating on-call hours during evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or ¼ of own body weight, whichever is less
- Some job duties may require working outdoors during inclement weather
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must be able to pass required State background check that prohibits many criminal convictions
KETCH is an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer