Maintenance Technician - Facilities RepairsKETCH
Join our Maintenance team in a unique industry! Full Time position, generally Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. including rotating on-call hours during evenings and weekends. Responsible for upkeep and repairs to Ketch facilities and residential properties. Company provides tools, vehicle for use at work, and a clean working environment.
Salary: Pay based on experience, plus a generous benefits package included.
Competitive benefits package: Full time positions include health/vision/dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, matching 401(k), and much more.
- High School diploma or accredited general educational development.
- Verifiable maintenance experience.
- Stable employment history.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- General maintenance knowledge.
- At least one year experience in maintenance is preferred.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and light shop equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Availability to work rotating on-call hours during evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or ¼ of own body weight, whichever is less.
- Some job duties may require working outdoors during inclement weather.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to pass required State background check that prohibits many criminal convictions.
Ketch is an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.