Cash Management Client SpecialistKS StateBank
KS StateBank has an opportunity for someone with banking and cash management experience to help develop new relationships as well as grow and strengthen existing business in Wichita as a Cash Management Client Specialist.
The Cash Management Client Specialist is primarily responsible for the development of new cash management business and the strengthening and expansion of existing business relationships and servicing with commercial clients. With emphasis on developing sales plans for designated customer and new business prospects, you will maintain knowledge of cash management products and services offered while evaluating client needs for services and implement solutions to meet their goals and objectives. In this position you will also provide recommendations for marketing strategies and product enhancements to increase new and existing business.
- Lead and execute cash management sales plans in conjunction with the Wichita region commercial banking team, by identifying current clients and prospects who present an opportunity to benefit from the Bank’s services
- Serve as technical sales support for the Wichita region commercial banking team and its clients
- Work closely with clients to define their needs and quantify the benefits of services (both conceptual and product specific) to meet their goals and business objectives. Effectively promote bank services to achieve deposit growth and fee income goals.
- Coordinate client and prospect sales calls; prepared and provide professional, informative presentations; demonstrate an ability to “close the sale”
- Expand business relationships by cross selling additional cash management and other bank services and products; meet regularly with existing customer base to ensure proper servicing of accounts
- Provide client training and on-going support for cash management products and services for Wichita area clients
- Coordinate pricing with the Wichita region commercial banking team and the cash management team to ensure services are provided and banking relationships are grown on a profitable basis
- Complete all pipeline, activity, and sales reports in an accurate, timely manner and in accordance with bank/regulatory guidelines
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes; maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the operation of cash management service and operations function, including related applications; maintain knowledge of all the Bank’s products, services and delivery channels
- Requires regular travel outside of the office, generally in the Wichita market
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A high school diploma is required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics marketing, business or other related fields required
- Three to five years of experience in cash management sales, service, and/or support
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of bank payment systems, cash management products and competitive practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales plans; successful consultative sales abilities
- Knowledge of implications of federal, state, and local regulations affecting treasury management activities
- Proven ability to consistently achieve established sales and customer satisfaction goals, demonstrate effective new business development strategies, and build or source new relationships
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
No phone calls or fax submissions please.