Cash Management ProcessorKS StateBank
Are you a self-starter who is detail oriented? Do you have excellent communication skills? Have you been looking for a promising and satisfying career? If so, KS StateBank has an opportunity just for you. We are currently looking for someone to join our Cash Management team as a Cash Management Processor at our Westloop location in Manhattan.
As a Cash Management Processor you will primarily be responsible for the operational support of our SmartSafe service, Lockbox Services and BusinessManager program. This includes processing all retail and wholesale Lockbox transactions for the Bank, sorting and verifying contents of remittance mail, performing data and item entry, balancing remittance deposits, resolving rejected items and reentering information using the Lockbox platform software. You will also perform accounts receivables processing, settlement and funding for BusinessManager clients and answer questions or inquiries from both Lockbox and BusinessManager clients. You will perform cross applications for SmartSafe daily deposits and prepare Fed shipments as well as orders and pick-ups. The Cash Management Processor will also provide Cash Management support by assisting clients with questions they might have about business products and services.
- Demonstrates superior service with appropriate follow through with clients and employees.
- Processes SmartSafe, Lockbox and BusinessManager transactions for the Bank as directed: performs cross applications for daily deposits, Fed shipments and orders/pickups; counts and sorts incoming remittance mail by PO Box; opens and logs mail; monitors Lockbox mail for special handling items with appropriate disposition.
- Operates computer and related equipment efficiently to obtain and process data; prepares and scans batches into system scanners: keys and balances payment transactions; batches data for delivery to clients; files necessary documents, coupons and check storage; performs research when necessary.
- Processes requests from Bank personnel along with SmartSafe, Lockbox and BusinessManager clients; answers inbound customer service telephone calls and fax requests; ensures requests are completed in a timely fashion; handles and resolves inquiries, problems or requests relating to Lockbox operations.
- Calculates monthly volume and properly assesses fees to clients through account analysis or hard charging client accounts.
- Compiles daily statistics, detailing such items as item volume, dollar amount, reject percentage, etc.; distributes statistical information to personnel as directed; provides BusinessManager clients with itemized monthly reports and key management reports on funded transactions, aged receivables and balances.
- Works with supervisor to identify and improve procedures and efficiencies; maintains knowledge of internal resources to mitigate and report disruption of service to clients; maintains and utilizes appropriate escalation procedures and contingency plans; communicates recurring or serious issues to supervisor.
- Contributes in the evaluation of issues surrounding implementation of any changes within SmartSafe, Lockbox and BusinessManager systems, hardware or software; assists in identifying potential issues or problems that may impact efficiency and reliability of job and system performance.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A high school diploma is required; higher education in a business or finance related field is preferred
- Minimum of one to two years experience in commercial or retail banking including teller services, retail client service, accounting and/or settlement functions
- Sound knowledge of deposit products, online banking services and accounts receivables
- General understanding of bank operations and accounting including reconciliation/settlement procedures
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Self-starter with the ability to perform duties and make decisions with little supervision
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office software, word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Detail oriented; possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be dependable and able to handle matters of a confidential nature
- Superior written, verbal and client interaction skills
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off. Equal Opportunity Employer