Cash Management ProcessorKS StateBank
Are you a self-starter who is detail oriented? Do you have excellent communication skills? Have you been looking for a promising and satisfying career? If so, KS StateBank has an opportunity just for you. We are currently looking for someone to join our Cash Management team as a Cash Management Processor at our Westloop location in Manhattan.
As a Cash Management Processor you will primarily be responsible for operational support duties of Lockbox Services, SmartSafe Service and Business Manager program: processes all retail and wholesale lockbox transactions for the Bank as directed, including: opens, logs and tracks all incoming remittance mail; sorts and verifies contents of remittance mail; performs data and item entry; balances remittance deposits; resolves rejected items and reenters information using lockbox platform software on an image display workstation; performs accounts receivables processing, settlement and funding of Business Manager clients; answers questions or inquiries from lockbox and business manager customers; resolves client issues; performs cross applications for SmartSafe daily deposits; prepares Fed Shipments and orders/pick-ups. The Cash Management Processor is also responsible for providing cash management support to include assisting clients with questions in regards to business products and services, as necessary.
- Demonstrates superior service with appropriate follow through with clients and employees.
- Processes SmartSafe, Lockbox and BusinessManager transactions for the Bank as directed: performs cross applications for daily deposits, Fed shipments and orders/pickups; counts and sorts incoming remittance mail by PO Box; opens and logs mail; monitors Lockbox mail for special handling items with appropriate disposition.
- Operates computer and related equipment efficiently to obtain and process data; prepares and scans batches into system scanners: keys and balances payment transactions; batches data for delivery to clients; files necessary documents, coupons and check storage; performs research when necessary.
- Processes requests from Bank personnel along with SmartSafe, Lockbox and BusinessManager clients; answers inbound customer service telephone calls and fax requests; ensures requests are completed in a timely fashion; handles and resolves inquiries, problems or requests relating to Lockbox operations.
- Calculates monthly volume and properly assesses fees to clients through account analysis or hard charging client accounts.
- Compiles daily statistics, detailing such items as item volume, dollar amount, reject percentage, etc.; distributes statistical information to personnel as directed; provides Business Manager clients with itemized monthly reports and key management reports on funded transactions, aged receivables and balances.
- Works with supervisor to identify and improve procedures and efficiencies; maintains knowledge of internal resources to mitigate and report disruption of service to clients; maintains and utilizes appropriate escalation procedures and contingency plans; communicates recurring or serious issues to supervisor.
- Contributes in the evaluation of issues surrounding implementation of any changes within SmartSafe, Lockbox and Business Manager systems, hardware or software; assists in identifying potential issues or problems that may impact efficiency and reliability of job and system performance.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A high school diploma is required; higher education in a business or finance related field is preferred
- Minimum of one to two years experience in commercial or retail banking including teller services, retail client service, accounting and/or settlement functions
- Sound knowledge of deposit products, online banking services and accounts receivables
- General understanding of bank operations and accounting including reconciliation/settlement procedures
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Self-starter with the ability to perform duties and make decisions with little supervision
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office software, word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Detail oriented; possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be dependable and able to handle matters of a confidential nature
- Superior written, verbal and client interaction skills
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off. No phone calls or fax submissions please. EOE