Commercial Loan AdministratorKS StateBank
Do you want a promising and satisfying career in Commercial Banking? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment? Are you self-motivated, dependable and detail oriented? If so, KS StateBank, a successful, forward-thinking and growing full-service bank, has a great opportunity for you. We are looking for a hard-working individual who aspires to succeed in a professional organization to join our Commercial Loan Production team as a Commercial Loan Administrator at our Kansas Farm Bureau office in Manhattan, Kansas.
As a Commercial Loan Administrator you will responsible for taking commercial loan files from pre-approval to closing. This includes loan research and data input, while ensuring that all files are complete, accurate, and compliant with company policy and applicable regulations. You will be responsible for reviewing and verifying loan documentation, entity documents, and all associated collateral instruments. You will establish and maintain effective business relationships with our clients, outside vendors, and other team members, and by providing exceptional support to our Commercial Lending team, you will enjoy a unique opportunity to learn the business of commercial banking.
We anticipate a starting salary of at least $40,000 per annum based on your experience. Your career growth and financial reward is only limited by our shared success and your contribution to our continued growth!
- Compliance verification and facilitation of new and renewed loans through the loan documentation process to meet expected client deadlines
- Independently and proficiently process all files, no matter the initial level of application completeness
- Maintain continual and open communication with all appropriate parties to the transaction. Communication is primarily written via email or over the phone. Minimal in person contact with Lenders
- Analysis of corporate documents, and detailed collateral research in order to comply with application regulations to include Patriot Act, Beneficial Ownership, HMDA, Reg B, etc.
- Review appraisals, title commitments, flood certificates, UCC searches, insurance, etc. from appropriate outside vendors
- Maintain an understanding of proper documentation of various forms of commercial loans
- Display the confidence and knowledge in understanding loan terms and structures
- Review loan documents produced by the Commercial Loan Documentation department for accuracy before closing
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or as assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma required
- Associates or undergraduate degree in finance is preferred
- Two years of prior loan experience in a financial institution or loan-related field preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- An intermediate level of computer proficiency and literacy
- Must type at least 40 wpm
- Basic math skills are required
- Dependability, adaptability, drive and initiative are essential
- Solid internal and external customer service abilities and communication skills
- Able to make decisions on your own, while working as a team
- Ability to work independently while managing and meeting multiple deadlines
- Ability to take instructions from a number of people
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off. No phone calls or fax submissions please. EOE