Commercial Loan CoordinatorKS StateBank
Commercial Loan Coordinator
Do you want a promising and satisfying career in Commercial Banking? Are you prepared for a very attractive and competitive salary? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment? Are you self-motivated, dependable and detail oriented? If so, KS StateBank, a successful, forward-thinking and rapidly growing full-service commercial bank, has a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a hard-working individual who aspires to succeed in a professional organization to join our team as a Commercial Loan Coordinator at our branch in Wichita.
As a Commercial Loan Coordinator you will be responsible for commercial loan data gathering and commercial loan client service. You will provide exceptional service to our clients and your team members primarily offering support to Commercial Lenders. You will establish and maintain effective business relationships with our clients, outside vendors and other team members, and by providing exceptional support to our Commercial Lending team, you will enjoy a unique opportunity to learn the business of commercial banking.
We anticipate a starting salary of at least $40,000 per annum based on your experience. Your career growth and financial reward is only limited by our shared success and your contribution to our continued growth!
- Assists the Commercial Lenders with commercial loan application data gathering and compliance with bank and regulatory policies
- Images appropriate front end documentation adhering to company guidelines
- Assists the Commercial Lenders with client communication through email, written correspondence, telephone, and in person on pending or existing loans. Analyzing and anticipating the client’s needs and suggesting additional bank products to the Lenders to address with the client
- Assist clients with their banking needs by preparing necessary documentation in order to meet our client’s needs or utilizing other departments within the bank to provide the answers to client questions for quick and accurate customer service
- Inputs data into our commercial lending software when acting on the behalf of the Commercial Lender
- Assists the Commercial Lenders with the loan pipeline as the loans are progressing through the process
- Reviews loan documents prior to loan closing in order to accurately explain documents to clients
- Leads or assists with commercial loan closings with clients
- Assists the Commercial Lenders with identification and collection of loan client documentation exceptions
- Assists Commercial Lenders with loan collection and liquidation
- Assists with the banks business credit card program
- Manage and Maintain the banks collateral vault and records
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or as assigned
Experience & Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- An associates or undergraduate degree in finance is preferred
- Two years of prior loan experience in a financial institution or loan-related field is preferred
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- An intermediate level of computer proficiency and literacy
- Excellent analytical ability and financial analysis knowledge
- Dependability, adaptability, drive and initiative are essential
- Solid internal/external customer service abilities and communication skills
- Able to make sound quick decisions on your own and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task are critical
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
No phone calls or fax submissions please.