Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS
JOB POSTING Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Residential Mortgage Operations
Do you have mortgage banking experience? Are you a team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you detail oriented? If so, KS StateBank has an opportunity for you. Our Mortgage Lending team is looking for someone to join us as a Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator at our Kansas Farm Bureau office in Manhattan.
In this position you will perform all necessary procedures to deliver residential mortgage loans to secondary market investors in accordance with policies and loan-specific requirements. Duties include, but are not limited to: contacting third parties to request documents; verifying the accuracy of required documents; coordinating loan funding; and properly recording and registering loan information.
- Reviewing closed loan files to ensure that all conditions have been cleared by an authorized employee
- Contacting third parties (e.g. broker, title company) to request missing required documents
- Verifying accuracy and consistency of specifications on documents, such as title abstract and insurance forms
- Booking closed loans to Jack Henry recording loan information in log and on government reporting forms to obtain an MIC, LGC or LNGC
- Compiling closed loan forms for delivery to investors
- Assisting closing as needed
- Resolving pre-purchase and post-purchase deficiencies
- Assuming responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- A college degree is preferred
- One to two years of previous mortgage banking experience preferred
- Familiarity with Encompass loan processing software is a plus
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong attention to detail
- Being very organized and analytical
- Having an aptitude for figures
- Possessing accurate typing/data entry ability
- Ability to format and sort data in Excel, and perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to write letters and create documents in Word
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
Apply right away at ksstate.bank/careers. No phone calls or fax submissions please. EOE