Residential Mortgage Loan Setup CoordinatorKS StateBank
Overland Park, KS Full time
Posted on March 7, 2018
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the proper documentation of various forms of real estate loans; build and expand an expertise in understanding loan terms and structures
- Prepare a variety of initial mortgage disclosure documents accurately, timely and within compliance
- Collaboratively partner with colleagues to ensure all required disclosures are accounted for and delivered within defined time-lines
- Order services in connection with the loan file. Such services included, but are not limited to, the appraisal, title commitment, homeowners insurance, tax transcripts, etc.
- Follow up and track receipt and return of all disclosures
- Help to promote a positive work environment in the department by working as a team to ensure all areas are covered and all loans are done in a timely manner while maintaining a positive attitude and concern for other processors
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
Experience & Qualifications:
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Prior experience with regulatory compliance including the new TRID rules
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Minimum one year of experience working with initial disclosures
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, with experience working directly with borrowers.
- Strong attention to detail
- Being very organized and analytical
- Having an aptitude for figures
- Possessing accurate typing/data entry ability
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
Equal opportunity employer