Residential Mortgage Systems Help Desk AssistantKS StateBank
At KS StateBank, our team is focused on creating positive experiences for our clients by providing incomparable knowledge, outstanding solutions, and exemplary service. With that in mind, we have an opportunity within our growing Residential Mortgage Lending team in Overland Park for a hard-working individual who aspires to succeed in a professional organization to join our team as a Residential Mortgage Systems Help Desk Assistant.
As a Residential Mortgage Systems Help Desk Assistant you will work in a customer service oriented environment and will assist with answering questions and providing technical support to Mortgage Lending and Operations employees as they relate to mortgage processes and systems. This role also coordinates across a variety of teams including Compliance, Marketing and Mortgage Operations.
Familiarity with the mortgage process will help with understanding the functionality of our various mortgage software systems making it important that you are committed to learning all aspects of our mortgage systems. You will be challenged to work independently, grow in your knowledge of compliance with governing authorities as well as agency and industry guidelines when recommending solutions to current software.
- Assist with Help Desk requests for residential mortgage sales and operation processes which can be addressed through corrections, changes and/or additions to software applications
- Assist with defining and documenting workflow and application requirements and recommend solutions
- Assist with performing and/or coordinating testing, implementation (including coordination with Information Technology staff) and user training material for such solutions on an initial and ongoing basis.
- Coordinate with and support sales, operational and compliance requirements
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from an accredited institution of higher learning
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Experience with Encompass
- Basic coding and/or form building experience would be helpful
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven outstanding work ethic
- Ability to take initiative
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off. No phone calls or fax submissions please. EOE