Commercial Loan Documentation AssociateKS StateBank
Do you want a promising and satisfying career in Commercial Banking? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment? Are you self-motivated, dependable and detail oriented? If so, KS StateBank, a successful, forward-thinking and rapidly growing full-service commercial bank, has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a hard-working individual who aspires to succeed in a professional organization to join our team as a Commercial Loan Documentation Associate at our office at Kansas Farm Bureau in Manhattan, Kansas.
As a Commercial Loan Documentation Associate, you will prepare commercial and consumer retail loan documents for our lenders by utilizing several industry standard software programs. You will learn the fundamentals of commercial and consumer retail lending from our experienced team, and be given the tools you need for a prosperous career in banking.
We anticipate a starting salary of at least $35,000 per annum based on your experience. Your career growth and financial reward is only limited by our shared success and your contribution to our continued growth!
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the proper documentation of various forms of commercial and consumer loans; build the knowledge and confidence necessary to portray an expertise in understanding loan terms and structures.
- Prepare loan documentation that is in compliance with ever-changing rules and regulations.
- Perform procedures thoroughly in order to accurately document loans in a timely manner.
- Complete all requirements to perfect collateral securing loans.
- Prepare new and existing loan files for imaging.
- Complete the loan process by preparing general ledger entries.
- Establish and maintain effective business and working relations with Commercial and Consumer Lenders, Loan Administrators, Loan Client Services, and outside vendors.
- Help to promote a positive work environment by working as a team to ensure that all loans are completed in a timely manner to meet our deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Participate in a collaborative team environment by sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A high school diploma is required; an associate or undergraduate degree in finance is preferred
- Two years of prior experience in a financial institution or loan related field is preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- An intermediate level of computer proficiency and literacy
- Must type at least 40 wpm
- Basic math skills required
- Dependability, adaptability, drive and initiative are essential
- Solid internal and external customer service abilities and communication skills
- Able to make decisions on your own while working as a team
- Ability to take instructions from a number of people