Retail ManagerKS StateBank
Excellent leadership skills, enjoys working in a team environment and offers great customer service. If this describes you, KS StateBank has an opportunity we want to talk to you about. We’re looking for a Retail Manager to lead our team at our branch in Wichita.
As a Retail Manager you will be responsible for leading, training and supervising retail branch employees while providing a superior level of service through example, guidance and motivation. You will also consult with new and existing clients to assess their needs and provide personalized solutions.
- Offer leadership, training and supervision of branch employees; provide a superior level of client relation and promote a culture of exemplary service through example, guidance and motivation.
- Pursue the professional development of subordinate staff through excellent communication skills along with delegation of duties to assure a highly cross trained staff.
- Perform personnel actions including performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and interviewing candidates for employment.
- Provide for the all-inclusive administration of branch functions, including the coordination of staffing and required resources; direct and participate in day-to-day branch operations; assume direct responsibility for branch functions in absence of staff members or as otherwise required.
- Review and approve or deny large and/or unusual transactions; maintain oversight of activities and provide for employee awareness to mitigate potential losses resulting from incomplete, erroneous or fraudulent transactions.
- Provide for and enforce controls over cash, vaults, negotiable instruments and confidential bank and client information in accordance with bank policies
- Instill and maintain an effective referral and sales environment through ongoing staff education of products and services; investigate and follows up on significant changes in status of existing clients; motivate and monitors staff in cross selling and product presentation.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new consumer and commercial prospects; identify and pursue potential sources of business achieve individual and branch sales goals through new sales, referrals and retention of client relationships.
- Maintain knowledge of security and safety policies and strictly adhere to established procedures; ensure branch staff in properly trained and aware of any changes to safety and security procedures.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least one to two years of previous banking and customer service experience
- Previous supervisory background
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and communicate effectively with others.
- Demonstration of sound judgment and the ability to identify and analyze problems quickly.
- 10 key experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Jack Henry, DepositPro and Deluxe check systems
- Intermediate sales and marketing abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate typing skills; intermediate math skills; ability to calculate interest, proportions and percentage, ratio and percent.
- Current Kansas drivers license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
No phone calls or fax submissions please. EOE