Sales AssociateKS StateBank
40 hours per week, Monday through Friday; flexible scheduling permitted. Baystone Financial, a division of KS StateBank (a full-service, multi-state commercial bank), is an established and premier lease finance provider. We provide innovative financing solutions primarily to government entities across the United States. Our sales professionals provide leasing and finance options for most durable and specialized equipment types. We maintain a nationwide network of relationships, and our selection of leasing and finance options are broad enough to meet the needs of nearly all government entities. The Sales Associate is responsible for performing a wide variety of duties to assist (Officer/Originator) in obtaining and processing requests for financing from potential clients. Serves as an administrative liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Process requests from clientele for financing proposals to include: determining the appropriate interest rate and spread applicable to specific transactions and generate formal proposal with applicable language and relevant information
- Follow up with Broker, Vendor or Lessee as necessary to obtain credit and financial information to prepare transactions for credit review
- Evaluate structure of transactions, prepare Originator Pricing/Deal Recap form and submit to credit department for review
- Review and understand financial information received from lessee for relevance and completeness as it applies to the company’s credit requirements
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, rate, ratio and interpret results
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to successfully interpret and handle a variety of abstract and concrete variables
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, use of internet, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted tasks in the course of regular day-to-day activities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities (tactfulness, maturity, flexibility)
- Sound judgment and good reasoning ability
- Results and people oriented, but have sound judgment-ability to balance other business considerations. Service oriented, but assertive/persuasive
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
No phone calls or fax submissions please.