Inside Sales RepresentativeLampton Welding Supply Co., Inc.
To provide effective internal and telephone customer sales and service activities. Responsible for customer service, sales, parts management and inventory.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Complete overall sales and customer service duties for walk-in customers.
- Process customer orders received in person, or by phone or fax.
- Locate parts for our customers from various sources.
- Assist customers with technical support and problem solving.
- Promote new and existing products, upgrades and services to customers.
- Complete necessary cycle counting and inventory control of products.
- Restock and maintain both showroom shelves and product displays.
- Maintain professional atmosphere of store.
- Interface with drivers on delivery manifest and driver tickets verification.
- Interface with Purchasing Department regarding various stocking issues.
- As required, assist in warehouse duties which include pulling customer orders, putting away stock while occasionally operating a forklift.
- Acts as liaison between customer and company with regard to pricing, products, delivery information, payments, service & inquiries.
- Ensures that customer inquiries related to billing problems, cylinder balances, order status, time of deliver, etc. are promptly and courteously handled, providing follow-up as necessary.
- Assist with such other duties or responsibilities as may be assigned.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand while servicing a customer, walk while demonstrating a product. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent. Previous welding experience preferred. Basic math skills required.