Regulator/Torch Repair TechnicianLampton Welding Supply Co., Inc.
Wichita, KS Full-time
Posted on May 30, 2018
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Repair regulators, cutting attachments, handles, torches, flow meters and gas savers according to service manuals, catalogs, parts lists and charts.
- Troubleshoot repair needs on one-on-one basis, both in person and/or on the phone with the customer.
- Repair engine drive welders
- Repair electrically powered welders & plasma cutters.
- Keep shop areas clean and hazard free.
- Assist with other duties or responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Knowledge of mechanics and electricity.
- Ability to read and comprehend vendor repair manual instructions.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Ability to read and understand how to use basic electrical tools (voltmeter, Oscilloscope)
- Ability to read wiring diagrams.
- Strong oral & written communication.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, routinely lifting 25-50 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Qualification: High School diploma or equivalent. 1-3 years previous welding industry experience preferred.