Quality InspectorLeading Technology Composites
Wichita, KS Full time
Posted on April 4, 2018
2626 W May, Wichita
- Provides detailed in-process inspections on manufactured products using detailed drawings, models, and established processes to verify conformance to design requirements.
- Documents production non-conformances in accordance with prescribed procedures and processes.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are complied with for the receiving and storage of composite raw materials.
- Supports Quality Management System policies and procedure documentation; assess compliance to company and industry standards, initiate and lead continual improvement and Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Requires inspection experience including work with root cause/corrective action systems.
- Must be able to read and interpret design drawings; and be able to perform FAI's, PQR's, and SRDR's.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with engineering and production groups.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and capable of managing priorities and tasks as delegated.
Requires: hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to frequently lift/carry up to 20 lbs.; ability to stand for extended periods of time in work area with limited climate control.