Are you an Avionics Installation Lead or experienced Technician looking to advance your career in Avionics? Are you looking for a stable, well-established company where you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally? Do you enjoy leading a cohesive team of technicians? Would you like to grow in a company with a dynamic culture? If so, we need to talk!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits within the first 30 days
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account
- 100% Company paid Life, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K plan participation with discretionary match within the first 30 days
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- A fun environment where we take the time to laugh, and provide the best experience possible for our staff, who we consider to be family
- Career growth and advancement
- And more!
About Mayo Aviation:
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers’ needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
The Avionics Install Lead position requires a strong knowledge of aircraft airframe, avionics and electronics systems. This job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting and general mechanical applications. Supervision of the team and direction of project flow will be a primary function. Work order processing along with required FAA forms. The Avionics Install Lead will be expected to work independently and lead multiple projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
- Assist in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets engineering drawings.
- Test avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness.
- Perform operational and functional checks on VHF/HF communication, VOR/ILS navigation, and pulse equipment including DME, Mode-S transponder and weather radar.
- Adjust, repair, or replace defective components based on analysis of test results, following schematics, component maintenance manuals, and other technical documents.
- Interpret drawings, specifications and schematics of aircraft instrument/electronic components.
- Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies and components according to aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications.
- Use complex test equipment such as continuous wave and pulse generators, time domain reflectometers, frequency counters, multi-meters, deviation meters, and other specialized equipment to perform operational checks of avionics systems.
- Document maintenance and inspection results in accordance with Part 145 policy and procedures.