Lead Maintenance TechnicianMayo Aviation
Are you a Maintenance Lead or experienced Maintenance Technician looking to advance your career? Are you looking for a stable, well-established company where you'll have the opportunity to grow professionally? Do you enjoy leading a cohesive team of maintenance technicians? Would you like to grow in a company with a dynamic culture? If so, we need to talk!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits within the first 30 days
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account
- 100% Company paid Life, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K plan participation with discretionary match within the first 30 days
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- A fun environment where we take the time to laugh, and provide the best experience possible for our staff, who we consider to be family
- Career growth and advancement
- And more!
About Mayo Aviation: Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers' needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
Position Overview: The Maintenance Lead an essential member of an award-winning service delivery team who ensures each assigned aircraft is meticulously managed including maintenance, record keeping, detailing, and is safe for flight. The Maintenance Lead must be detail oriented and have excellent communications skills. This job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting and general mechanical applications. Supervision of the team and direction of project flow will be a primary function. All positions are subject to a background check and drug test.
This position is covered by the Drug Program and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program required by Federal Aviation Regulations.