Maintenance TechnicianMayo Aviation
Are you a Maintenance Technician experienced with Citations looking to advance your career? Are you looking for a stable, well-established company where you'll have the opportunity to grow professionally? Would you like to thrive in a company with a dynamic culture? If so, we need to talk!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits within the first 30 days
• Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account
• 100% Company paid Life, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401K plan participation with discretionary match within the first 30 days
• Generous Paid Time Off package
• A fun environment where we take the time to laugh, and provide the best experience possible for our staff, who we consider to be family
• Career growth and advancement And more!
About Mayo Aviation: Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers' needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
Position Overview: The Maintenance Technician is an essential member of an award-winning service delivery team who ensures each assigned aircraft is meticulously managed including maintenance, record keeping, detailing, and is safe for flight. The Maintenance Lead must be detail oriented and have excellent communications skills. This job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting and general mechanical applications. Supervision of the team and direction of project flow will be a primary function.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Detailed knowledge of the operation of avionics systems including communication, Ability to read instructions and accomplish tasks.
• Ability to work with hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems.
• Ability to understand and implement Federal regulations.
• Basic understanding of computers and software
• Education or Formal Training
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Airframe & Power Plant license Experience
• 5-7years of experience on Citation required
All positions are subject to a background check and drug test. This position is covered by the Drug Program and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program required by Federal Aviation Regulations.