OB NurseMcPherson Hospital, Inc.
Evaluate, plan, implement and document nursing care given to OB patients. Function within the Kansas Nurse Practice Act, to deliver comprehensive, family centered nursing care to mothers and babies during antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum periods.
- · Works in the OB Department
- · Documents concerns, findings, and actions, implementing appropriate plan of care related to patient and baby for continuity of care
- · Assess patient's condition continuously monitoring changes in status physical findings, vital signs, and coping skills ensuring appropriate care is given related to patient needs
- · Maintain a current knowledge of care and procedure's for the OB patient including an understanding of facility policies, and state and federal laws to provide optimal care for the patient
- · Current RN license in the state of Kansas required
- · Hospital/Clinical experience in OB required
Please send resume to: McPherson Hospital, Inc.
Attn: Jeremy Gonsalves
1000 Hospital Dr. McPherson, KS 67460
or apply online at www.mcphersonhospital.org.