ParamedicMED-Star Paramedic Ambulance, inc
MED-Star Paramedic Ambulance, Inc. located in Brandon, South Dakota is currently hiring full and part time Paramedics.
We offer flexible scheduling with 12 and 24 hour shifts available and minimal call time.
Pay starting at $18.00-$20.00 depending on experience.
Full time employees are eligible for benefits including Health (single coverage is 80/20), Dental, and Vision. AFLAC and an IRA. Relocation fee offered to those moving to this area.
MED-Star responds to 911 calls in the southeast area of Minnehaha county and provides interfacility transports from area hospitals.
Current South Dakota Paramedic license (or able to obtain) Current driver's license Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Current AHA BLS-CPR Healthcare Provider certification
- Prompt and regular attendance at work
- Assess and treat with appropriate techniques (resources and equipment), any medical situation while maintaining the highest standard of patient care and professionalism according to current company standards.
- Must maintain neat and professional appearance always.
- Maintain the ambulance and equipment in a clean, organized and response ready mode. - Complete all patient care reports for each response with appropriate and complete patient care documentation and billing information.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with other individuals within the community and EMS system.
- Responsible for adhering to all policies and procedures provided by MED-Star.
- Responsible for maintaining current State Certifications and State Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners Licensure.