1st Shift CNC MachinistMetal Arts, LLC
This is not an entry level position. The prospect will be operating multi axis mills. Depending on experience the successful applicant may “set-up” CNC Machines and “prove out” programs or develop these skills through on the job training. The individual must embrace a role in assuring defects do not reach the customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run/set up CNC 3 & 4 Axis Machining Centers.
- Prove out new tapes and build simple tooling
- Use standard metrology tools, engineering drawings, specifications and standards to inspect machined parts for conformity to design requirements.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency.
- Follow work rules and standard safety regulations at all times.
- Maintain safe working practice's and insure area is clean and free of any possible dangerous situations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Person required due to export control laws.
- 3+ years CNC machinist experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented, and ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to read work instructions and procedures in English.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
ABOUT METAL ARTS MACHINE CO.:
Metal Arts Machine Co.is a company that specializes in small to medium sized machined details and assemblies for the Aerospace and Electronics industries. We offer a competitive pay, Medical/Dental, paid holidays and Simple IRA plan.