1st Shift CNC MachinistMetal Arts, LLC
The CNC Machinist position is not an entry level position. The prospect will be operating multi axis mills. The applicant will be required to “set-up” CNC Machines, “prove out” programs and build tooling. The individual must embrace a role in assuring defects do not reach the customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run/set up CNC 3 & 4 Axis Machining Centers.
- Prove out new tapes and build tooling
- Use standard metrology tools, engineering drawings, specifications and standards to inspect machined parts for conformity to design requirements.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency.
- Follow work rules and standard safety regulations at all times.
- Maintain safe working practice's and insure area is clean and free of any possible dangerous situations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Person required due to export control laws.
- 3+ years CNC machinist experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented, and ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to read work instructions and procedures in English.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
ABOUT METAL ARTS MACHINE CO:
Metal Arts Machine Co.is a company that specializes in small to medium sized machined details and assemblies for the Aerospace and Electronics industries. We offer a competitive pay, Medical/Dental, paid holidays and Simple IRA plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: CNC machinist: 3 years
Job Location: Wichita, KS