Program Manager/Assistant Program ManagerMetal Arts, LLC
Metal Arts LLC is seeking a PROGRAM MANAGER or an ASSISTANT PROGRAM MANAGER for the Structural Steel industry.
Metal Arts is looking for leaders in our industry, who want to make an impact on a growing small business.
- Hourly or Salary depending upon experience
- Pay range: $14-$18 an hour for APM, $35,000 to $45,000 for PM
Program Managers must have experience managing structural projects to be hired as a Program Manager. However, candidates without Structural experience may be hired as an Assistant Program Manager.
Duties for each position are the same; however, the Assistant Program Manager will work for an existing Program Manager to gain experience before being promoted to Program Manager. A Program Manager will be provided a short training period before managing projects of their own. Many of these duties will be learned through on the job training. Metal Arts does not expect candidates to possess all of these skills prior to starting their position.
A PROGRAM MANAGER at Metal Arts is required to perform the following duties:
- Manage Structural and Miscellaneous Steel projects of all sizes from beginning to end, including all aspects of the job
- Setup of the Projects including entering it into our system and ALL paperwork
- Identify a Detailer for the project, internal or external
- Submit projects for engineering where required
- Purchasing of all Steel and Buy-Out items, including Hardware, Specialty Items, and Joists and Decking
- Meetings with internal QC (and engineering where required) to ensure the quality of the project
- Meetings with the customer where required
- Create RFI's for any missing or conflicting information and submit to the general contractor
- Submit drawings to the customer/contractor for approval
- Constant communication with the customer, vendors, and the detailer to ensure schedule is met or surpassed
- Release of all Drawings and Required materials to the Shop for Production
- Work with internal team to schedule all shipments for the project
- Preparation of all materials for shipping of the project to the Customer
- Work with customers on a frequent basis to ensure:
- Project Quality
- Customer Satisfaction
- Delivery Times
- Accurate Billing
- Accurate and Timely Change Orders
- Learn and become a skilled user of our Steel Fabrication Software: Strumis
- Utilize Adobe Acrobat to modify PDF documents frequently
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Metal Arts Capabilities regarding manufacturing and lead times
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Structural Steel Shop and Erection Drawings
- Maintain a thorough understanding of AISC requirements
- Adhere to all company policies and maintain a minimum of absences and tardiness
- Maintain a positive attitude and ensure that Metal Arts is a positive environment to work in, free of unnecessary conflicts and issues.
Metal Arts offers a full range of benefits including Medical Insurance and Retirement Programs.