Quality Assurance InspectorMetal Arts, LLC
Must be able read and interpret customer drawings, parts list, specifications and internal work orders. Utilize inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, gauges and other tools to perform inspection duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
Perform accurate inspections in a timely manner:
- Receiving inspection of Raw Material and Hardware
- Verify configuration, quantity, completeness of required features, general appearance, surface finish and edge preparation on machined parts.
- Material verification by hardness and conductivity inspection.
- Review job traveler for completeness of machine ops.
- Create nonconformance reports
- Receiving inspection of processed parts
- Verify completeness, general appearance of required processing and/or required features per the purchase order
- Verification of certifications
- Perform data entry activities for quality records after inspection
- Inspect assemblies
- Verify correct components
- Verify that proper sealant was used
- Hardness test of sealant
- Lot numbers of components and sealants are recorded on the work order
- First part buy Inspection, including recording dimensions for first article inspection reports
- Initiate first article inspection reports in the web-based Net-Inspect